Hi,

I am having some difficulties performing motion correction on multiple
structural runs in Freesurfer.  In order to ensure that it is not my data
which is problematic, I have tried to use register.csh on bert tutorial
data.  Following the instructions in the tutorial, I used the command:

 register.csh 001 002 003 1reg

in order to make a motion corrected data set from the three sturctural
runs.  However, I get the following error message from the afni binaries:

****************
Cannot access /tmp/base+orig.HEAD: No such file or directory
Cannot access /tmp/base+orig.BRIK: No such file or directory
to3d: 2D slices into 3D datasets for AFNI, by RW Cox
Reading images: 12
3D dataset written to disk
testing
Cannot access /tmp/new+orig.HEAD: No such file or directory
Cannot access /tmp/new+orig.BRIK: No such file or directory
to3d: 2D slices into 3D datasets for AFNI, by RW Cox
Reading images: 12
3D dataset written to disk
/tmp /home/jnsb/surfer_7.02/bert
Cannot access base.res+orig.HEAD: No such file or directory
Cannot access base.res+orig.BRIK: No such file or directory

Program:          adwarp.c