Hello,

During the "Edit Segmentation" stage, the Tksurfer window
does not seem to recognize any mouse operations. The TkMedit
display and controls work fine. But the Tksurfer window
is black to begin with. I can see the 3D surface if
I zoom out (reduce the brain size) a great deal. After that.
the cursor and the mouse positions are always in the center,
regardless of where you move or click the mouse in the display.
There are no white dots as described in the manual, even after
redrawing. I have tried different static versions of Tksurfer
provided with the distribution, but all give the same result.
Any ideas are welcome.

thanks,
Rutvik