Tim,

When using mritotal to fit a dataset, you can specify -model and use the
base name average152. make sure average152 and its various datasets
(average152_16_blur.mnc, average152_8_blur.mnc, average152_8_dxyz.mnc,
average152_16_mask.mnc, average152_8_mask.mnc, average152_headmask.mnc)
are in the mni_autoreg directory or wherever you store your model.

good luck.
brian