Hi Dirk-

I missed the announcement for this and have been struggling with the things
listed in a previous post.  Since I have not heard back on many of them,
I'll try 1.4.1 and get back to you.
While I understand the frustration of making sure good beta-testing is done,
please be patient with us as you would like us to be with your team.

Thanks for the hard work!  I really do like Freevo.  It has great potential
and already does a lot of great things.