thanks!!! I will try it tonight!

On Friday 20 April 2007 12:40, Jim Duda wrote:
>  This is the Xorg conf data I use for my FX5200 setup.
>
>  For my Sharp Aquos 42" LCD monitor, the key thing I needed was
> NoMaxPClkCheck.
>
>  You mileage may vary :-)
>
>  The NVIDIA binary drivers have a very detailed explaination of the
> Xorg setup.
>
>  I hope this helps.
>
>  Section "Monitor"
>
>   ### Comment all HorizSync and VertSync values to use DDC:
>      Identifier     "Monitor0"
>      VendorName     "Sharp"
>      ModelName      "LC-42D62U"
>      Option         "dpms" "true"
>      Option "ModeValidation" "NoMaxPClkCheck"
>  EndSection
>
>  Section "Device"
>      Identifier     "NV AGP"
>      Driver         "nvidia"
>      VendorName     "nvidia"
>      Option         "XvmcUsesTextures" "false"
>      Option         "NvAGP" "3"
>  EndSection
>
>  Section "Screen"
>      Identifier     "Screen AGP"
>      Device         "NV AGP"
>      Monitor        "Monitor0"
>      DefaultDepth    24
>      SubSection     "Display"
>          Depth       8
>          Modes      "800x600" "640x400"
>      EndSubSection
>      SubSection     "Display"
>          Depth       16
>          Modes      "800x600" "640x480"
>      EndSubSection
>      SubSection     "Display"
>          Depth       24
>          Modes      "1920x1080" "1360x768" "1280x720" "1280x1024"
>      EndSubSection
>  EndSection
>
>  "Christian Lyra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>  > Hi there,
>  >
>  > My TV just arrived, and I´m wondering if any of you has a
>  > xorg.conf with nvidia card and 1920x1080... is there something
>  > special to do, or just put the 1920x1080 and hope that works?
>  >
>  >
>  > --
>  > Christian Lyra
>  > POP-PR - RNP
>  >
>  > http://lyra.soueu.com.br
>  >
>  >  Thus spake the master programmer:
>  >  ``A well-written program is its own heaven; a poorly-written
>  > program is its own hell.''
>  > The Tao Of Programing
>  >
>  > ------------------------------------------------------------------
>  > Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
>  > control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
>  > http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/
>  > Freevo-users mailing list
>  > Freevo-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  The wise programmer is told about Tao and follows it. The average
programmer is told about Tao and searches for it. The foolish
programmer is told about Tao and laughs at it.
  If it were not for laughter, there would be no Tao.
                                                The Tao Of Programing