Hi,

No there yet. This is the new error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/main.py", line 290, in
eventhandler
    app.eventhandler(event)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/menu.py", line 673, in
eventhandler
    action( arg=arg, menuw=self )
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/video/videoitem.py",
line 550, in play
    error = self.player.play(mplayer_options, self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/video/plugins/xine.py",
line 146, in play
    if track.has_key['audio']:
TypeError: unsubscriptable object

On 5/24/07, Christian Lyra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         Thanks Duncan. I will try it tonight.
>
> On Thursday 24 May 2007 16:30, Duncan Webb wrote:
> >  Christian Lyra wrote:
> >  > I was able to play it before... cant remember which frevo version,
> >  > but probably with  1.7.0.
> >  >
> >  > On Thursday 24 May 2007 11:20, Vlad Olenin wrote:
> >  >>  Might be - I don't recall error stack trace, but the last line
> >  >> did mention 'KeyError: 'subtitles''. Also, the freevo version I'm
> >  >> using is 1.7.1, not 1.7.2-svn. Also, I could never play this DVD
> >  >> on my HD from under Freevo (at least not in 1.7.1 version). As I
> >  >> mentioned, xine on its own plays it correctly.
> >
> >  This is now, hopefully, fixed. The problem is that empty values are
> > not saved in the cache, so when a VOB has no subtitles then the track
> > had no key subtitles. The fix just adds a check for subtitles and
> > audio in a track.
> >
> >  Duncan

> --
> Christian Lyra
> POP-PR - RNP
>
> http://lyra.soueu.com.br
>
>   Does a good farmer neglect a crop he has planted?
>   Does a good teacher overlook even the most humble student?
>   Does a good father allow a single child to starve?
>   Does a good programmer refuse to maintain his code?
>                                                 The Tao Of Programing

Christian Lyra
PoP-PR/RNP