Hi,

>  Oh dear, that's a typo, it should say:
>  if track.has_key('audio'):
>  and a few lines down it should say
>  if track.has_key('subtitles'):
>
>  I've updated the svn rel-1 at r9599 with the changes
>
>  Will you be able to give this a quick test.

        Not at home now, but I will test as soon as possible (ETA 4hr).

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  The wise programmer is told about Tao and follows it. The average
programmer is told about Tao and searches for it. The foolish
programmer is told about Tao and laughs at it.
  If it were not for laughter, there would be no Tao.
                                                The Tao Of Programing