"Evan Hisey" wrote:
> Justin-
>    Just checked local_conf.py, I am I right that the commdetect server
> can be running on a remote host from the recording server?

On a different note: maybe we could work on a better commercial
detection. The best solutions I can see is noad:
http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Noad

The problem: it only works on VDR files and it is ugly code. One idea
would be to transform it into a gstreamer plugin. By doing this the
plugin can decode everything gstreamer can and it bennefits not only
Freevo.

Dischi

--
Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never quit AND
never win are idiots.