On May 25, 2009, at 5:56 PM, Douglas Roberts wrote:
Ok, so now that we have our trip down OOP Memory Land out of the way, a few questions:
1) What are the agents in this > 1.0E^6 agent simulation?

We're not designing a simulation. We're trying to architect for a distributed agent-oriented application development environment.

2) What are the rules that define how they interact?
Most rules will be application specific.

3) What are the communications requirements between agents?
application-specific

4) What is the compute infrastructure?
Existing web/ftp servers, browsers and applications running on client machines.

5) What are the desired results from running the ABM?
Not an ABM. It will be an application platform. same as #1.