I just looked at *Theory of Nothing* on
Amazon<http://www.amazon.com/Theory-Nothing-Russell-Standish/dp/1921019638>.
Two very nice reviews. Amazon's "Look Inside" doesn't show much, but the
book looks very much worth reading. The Introduction talks
about Schrodinger's cat. It had never occurred to me that the cat
*always *experiences
a boring hour and then comes out alive--at least according to the Many
Worlds View of QM.  It's on my reading list.

*-- Russ Abbott*
***  Professor, Computer Science*
*  California State University, Los Angeles*

*  Google voice: 747-*999-5105
*  blog: *http://russabbott.blogspot.com/
  vita:  http://sites.google.com/site/russabbott/