Or, possibly it's due to the growing education of the masses, and
the attendant dawning realization that Romney believes that god is a space
alien who lives on the crystal planet Kolob.  And that he baptizes dead
people. And that before 1978 he held to church doctrine that black people
were "loathsome unto thy people".  After 1978, of course, black people were
just hunky.

In other words, it's becoming clear that he believes in really goofy shit,
and his judgement may therefore be a bit suspect.

I mean, of course, the above belief set as compared one that requires
believing in a sadistic god and a useless savior; walking on water, rising
from the dead, big floods and ocean-going animal husbandry, etc.

But maybe all of the above is just my perception, and the fact
that atheism continues to sound reasonable. Perhaps people are beginning to
realize that the better they get to know Romney, the less there is to like
about him.

--Doug

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Owen Densmore <o...@backspaces.net> wrote:

> There has been an increase in the divergence between the two parties,
> possibly due to the VP choice?
>
>    -- Owen
>

> [image: Inline image 1]

Doug Roberts