Sarbajit,

I don't claim to speak for Western Buddhism. I suspect, though, that most
Westerners who identify with Buddhism do not include rebirth as a part of
their view of the world. The focus is more on the present, on acknowledging
the world (including himself or herself) as it is -- and as it changes.

*-- Russ *