 From: Barry MacKichan <barry.mackic...@mackichan.com>
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] cloud backup recomendations wanted

DropBox syncs files between as many computers as you like, using the cloud.
DropBox folders can be shared with as many people as you invite. It does not
provide its own editing capabilities.

If you want to share an Illustrator file with someone, drag it into the shared
DropBox subfolder. It will automatically appear in the corresponding subfolder
on the other person's computer. She can then edit it with Illustrator.

Another option is Evernote. The free version is restricted in the files it will
allow as attachments to notes, but I understand that the paid version allows
any file as an attachment to a note. The sharing is similar to that of DropBox;
it is by invitation.

--Barry