kicking the tires of skydrive like what I see so far. it could be useful as
part of my work flow-
I don't know what kind of limitations are on a free account. I'd need to
dig around to see if they have web and or cloud development and
collaboration tools- by that I meen I don't know if they have ways to test
PHP and or javascript code (for example) before it's live.
Thanks for the link.