Sarbajit -

And here we thought it was you!

Pranking Nick is just mean, but maybe you could give Doug a ring and tell him you can fix his Bluetooth/WiFi problem if he just gives you his credit card and bank account numbers and the keys to his BMW Motorcycle...

We could all have a party and help you spend out his accounts ordering stuff online... Do you think he's gullible enough?

- Steve

This scam has been around for years

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jul/18/phone-scam-india-call-centres