I haven't thought that much about it, but it just occurred to me that it might
be fun to build a distributed, RAID-inspired "el cheapo" cloud storage system.
Sign up for about ten services each offering 5 GB of free storage, and think of
each as a member of a RAID system, and stripe blocks of files onto them. Voila!
50GB of free, redundant storage. If one or two of the services went out of
business, you could dynamically rebuild your RAID by signing up for another
free service (with appropriate driver/adapter software). Great for us penny
pinchers!

;; Gary