You can specify directories or back up the whole disk. Being a little cheap and
having 3 computers on my account, I don't back up the OS or some aps that are
easy to reload. You pay by the how much space you use for up to three computers
on the basic plan. I think carbonite is about the same.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)                     an...@cs.unm.edu
505-453-4944 (cell)                             http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel