From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Robert J. Cordingley
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 5:06 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: [FRIAM] Greek Crisis & Philosophy

As part of my continuing search for understanding how the world works and the
role of philosophy...

1st question: It's been pointed out in a recent Washington Post
article<http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/07/04/a-hilarious-monty-python-sketch-explains-why-greece-is-in-a-huge-crisis/>
 that the fundamental problem in the current Greek crisis was epitomized in
Monty Python's the Philosopher's Football Match
(Wikipedia<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Philosophers%27_Football_Match> /
Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5fGSBsfq8>) between Greece and
Germany. Is it true?

2nd question, why does it seem that such a sketch works in the UK but never in
the US?

Robert C

--

Cirrillian Web Development