Anyone who needs to call "woke" to make a scientific argument has lost my
ear.  An attention seeking proto-populist weatherman.

The electrostatics of individual water molecules, that the hydrogens have
some positive charge and the lone pairs of oxygen have some negative charge
(which is actually a consequence of the molecule geometry), is all averaged
into the thermodynamic behavior.  That gaseous water vapor and liquid water
vapor droplets coexist is one way the gas - liquid equilibrium can roll.
Are the droplets drying out or getting wetter decides which way the heat is
moving.  The amount of surface area between the liquid and gas phases
facilitates the rate of heat transfer/drying/wetting.

The fundamental delusion is thinking you can explain the weather better
than simply blaming it on the gods.  We know the basic principles involved,
but the variety of ways it can work out continues to surprise us.

-- rec --