Speaking of the book Snow Crash, it appeared in the hover-over on XKCD the
other day, https://xkcd.com/2832/ . I just finished reading it when I saw
the XKCD cartoon. I haven't decided whether it is a coincidence or a glitch
in the matrix. Now that you brought it up, I am sure that it must be a
glitch in the matrix. Maybe the emergency alert drill coincidence is
related to that glitch too.

_ Cody Smith _
c...@simtable.com

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam