Sam is back in the for-profit and the non-profit board is gone.
inversion of control:   the tail wagging the dog in corporate governance

[image: image.png]
https://openai.com/our-structure

the flow of governance control, like water in New Mexico, goes toward money
stephen.gue...@simtable.com
stephengue...@fas.harvard.edu
Harvard Visualization Research and Teaching Lab
<https://hwpi.harvard.edu/eps-visualization-research-laboratory/home>
mobile: (505)577-5828