Thanks, Glen.  It's great to hear your "voice" on this topic. I am
particularly grateful for the ad hominem stuff.   I want to read the
district Judge's opinion but there are things I want to do more and age is
really catching up with me.

Take care.  The world needs you.

Nick

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam