I agree almost completely. Where I may disagree goes back to a conversation we (I've forgotten who was
"there", though) had on vFriAM awhile back. There is something to uniqueness. An expression from
the Very Weird is different from expressions from the less weird. I tend to think of it in terms of
non-convex space and strictures in the manifold. If you've got a pathologically malformed space and
"we" are all meandering around in that space, then some proportion of us will end up in little
niches with few (or zero) neighbors. The puffs of "content" expressed by those weirdos will be more
unique than the puffs from those with many neighbors.

Of course, if you have zero neighbors, then your puffs may not be "remembered" at all by anyone. (I
prefer "recognized" to "remembered". But to each her own.) So, there's some λ parameter
for weirdness. Personally, although I appreciate, say, Frank Zappa's expressions, I don't enjoy many of them.
Similarly, I don't appreciate or enjoy the expressions of Taylor Swift. But without such large pockets of
convex space, where would our little white holes of weirdness be? We'd have no safe harbor at all.