"Virtue ethics" is a standard phrase in philosophy.  It is an ethics
attributed to Aristotle for whom ethics flows from a life of the practice
of virtue to the extent of having it become part of one's character and
habit.  Virtue ethics is opposed to an ethics that aims at some good end or
to an ethics duty or to an ethics that requires calculation.  The different
ethics could in many cases end in the same behavior.  These distinctions
are psychological but real, I think.

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam