On 04/05/18 19:43, Waldek Hebisch wrote:
> Group presentation can be defined as a set of elements of
> a free group and frequently published group presentations
> are written in this way.  Below is a little package to
> convert from list of generators and list of elements
> of free group to group presentation.

Yes, I think this is a good idea. What I like about Axiom/FriCAS is the way that the domains/categories are richly interconnected so, for me, the more interconnections the better.

My issue is with documentation. Its not entirely clear to me why it is useful to characterise each relation as a free group rather than a word (I can see they are both a sequence of products) I just think it needs more explanation about the motivation.

Do you think this would be obvious to all potential users? If not, can I persuade you to add a bit more explanation with the commit?

Martin