Cadeau:

We found the issue and solved it. We need to analyse logs deeply but it seems it was a state on one of the routers causing this flood : Instead of unicasting traffic, the switch broadcasted specific traffic, from PAR5 to PAR1 and PA7 PoPs.

We had to isolate during 5 mins PoP PAR1 in order to solve the issue, clearing configuration related to this PoP on PAR5 device.

We will give you additional information and a full report once we have analyse all the logs to understand this behaviour.