Voici ce que me dit ProtonVPN. Pour moi ça marche maintenant avec FranceTV:

Sorry for our delayed response. We're reaching out regarding:
https://twitter.com/clarinette02/status/1426566655484866563.

ProtonVPN users can watch http://France.TV while connected to our VPN servers
in France. You will need to access the Plus servers located in France. You can
find more information on how to access FranceTV via ProtonVPN on our support
page: https://protonvpn.com/support/watch-france-tv-with-vpn/.

The full list of ProtonVPN servers can be found on the following link:
https://protonvpn.com/vpn-servers.

Regarding the problems you are experiencing, could you provide us with some
additional information so we can investigate further?

- Which device/OS/ProtonVPN app are you using?

- Could you confirm you're connecting to a Plus server located in France?

- May we ask what error message you are receiving when trying to stream
http://France.TV? It would be nice if you can send us a screenshot so we can
look into it.

- Could you please send us a screenshot taken at https://ipleak.net (Your IP,
WebRTC, and DNS​ sections) and https://dnsleaktest.com (Standard test) whilst
your device is connected to any of our servers?

- Which browser are you using when accessing http://France.TV? Have you tried
using another browser to see if that helps?

- Do you have, or previously had, any other VPN application installed on your
device?

- Are you using some custom DNS addresses or some proxy on your device?

-Could you try the incognito/private mode of the web browser and then check if
the issue persists.

- Also, could you try clearing your web browser cache?
(https://protonvpn.com/support/clear-browser-cache-cookies/)

Note also that we don't officially support secure streaming for M6 play. You
can see a list of all the services we officially support here:
https://protonvpn.com/support/streaming-guide. However, please try most of our
servers to test if you can access the content with some of them. In the
process, please clear your browser cache, or access the streaming site via an
incognito/private window which should clear everything for the current session.

Sent from my iPhone