Huan,

I remembered something like this popping up on the 6 revisions mailing list
awhile ago and tracked down the link. It's a mix of open/mixed/closed source
flash libraries, but should let you get up and running quickly. OpenFlash
looks especially promising, although I've never worked with
Flash/ActionScript so your mileage may vary.

http://sixrevisions.com/flashactionscript/10-useful-flash-components-for-graphing-data/

--::--
Patrick C. Kilgore
Boston University School of Law