From: Sai Pullabhotla [mailto:sai.pullabho...@jmethods.com]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 10:40 AM
To: ge...@gerrymatte.ca
Subject: Re: FW: Connection failures Upgrading from 1.04 to 1.06

Glad it is working. Please post back to the forum with the issue you had
and indicating it is all fixed, so other won't spend time looking at your
question.

Thanks.

Sai Pullabhotla

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Gerry Matte <ge...@gerrymatte.ca> wrote:

You are right.

I had inserted the name of the config file into my 1.04 ftpd.bat file.

When I made the same change to the 1.06  batch file everything is now
working

Thanks for the help.

Gerry