Dad at the Mall

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 92).

We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a
teenager sitting next to him.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green,

red, orange, and blue.

My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look

and find dad staring at him every time. ;

When the teenager had had enough, he sarcastically asked,

'What's the matter old man, never done anything

wild in your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would

not choke on his response, knowing he would have a good one,

and in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.

'Got drunk once, and had sex with a peacock.

I was just wondering if you were my son.

http://jokeoftheday.wordpress.com/