> Well, I was teaching a wonderful black dramatic soprano today and her answer to
> this particular question was that there was something in the Caucasian gene
> that didn't allow for serious long term cooperation.    The statement sounds
> racist but somehow you all seem to be coming up with the same answer except you
> include her culture in your cynicism.
> REH

Homo sapiens is one species. The gene variation between "white"
and "black" individuals may be less than between "same colour"
people.
What a load of nonsense. I haven't heard of any cultures
having a particularily peaceful past. We'll only get peace and
cooperation when we discontinue the class-system and everyone
has the same access to wealth. health, power, education,
creativity, etc., not the least arm control.

 (Jay's "gamekeeping" would just continue
the old tradition of violent power-struggle.)

Eva