How interesting, Arthur.

You know how I feel about ‘perfect information’.

It’s a theoretical concept that doesn’t happen in real
life.

The market is ‘quick and dirty’ always trying to achieve an
optimum but rarely succeeding.

If Kahn had wanted to he could have called the railroad and
asked about the train service, but he sensibly didn’t
bother, for trains usually appear when you expect them.

He sounds like a good guy in discussion.

Harry

Henry George School of Social Science

of Los Angeles.

Box 655  Tujunga  CA  91042