Hi!

Below a link to an article stemming from the US Senate that
from my point of view is very encouraging.

There have been plenty of dissenters of Global Warming, but
no-one would notice it beneath the torrent of propaganda
that frightens the bejabers out of people (note the link to
the Washington Post article on the effect on children).

Also, check the link to Der Spiegel "Not the end of the
world as we know it".

This Senate article deals with some of the scientist
advocates of Global Warming who have become skeptics. There
are apparently lots more who are to be listed by the Senate
Committee.

For a decade or two I have been arguing that the GW case was
tenuous. "It's the weather," I would argue. The earth is
warming, just as it cooled for 35 years in the last century.

The ups and downs of temperature have been happening
forever.

But the scientific evidence that cast doubt on the GW
hypothesis would be buried in professional journals that
only scientists read. The forecasts of disaster get into the
media.

Here's a TinyUrl link to the Senate Committee item. If you
have trouble I'll send the original URL which is very long.

You might also copy this URL into your browser if you have
difficulty,

http://tinyurl.com/2dc9ea

Let me know what you think.

Harry