Dan,

You are quite right.

My only reason for posting was the listing of scientists who
had changed their mind about GW.

Also, a promise of listing more.

To them must be added the hundreds and perhaps thousands who
have strong doubts or disbelief about the GW hypothesis.
This is not that the earth may be warming (although the
oceans are apparently cooling) but that humans are
responsible.

Harry

Harry Pollard

Henry George School of Los Angeles