Example why I probably would not make a good capitalist:

    I walk into a toy store
    (bookstore) and see all the toys customers have left
    half open on the floor (all the books
    customers have dog-eared but not bought),
    and how much inventory they have, and how
    many employees they have to pay, not to
    mention the rent they have to pay
    just for the store itself whether they sell anything... --
    and I start wondering to myself how the place can
    make a profit and I start feeling sad for them,
    and I start wondering why the whole economy
    does not crash....

Testimonially yours,

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/