Keith, was this supposed to be a rational analysis of the right-wing agenda
that is pushing Bush and, by the way, several hundred thousand American
soldiers into a deliberately planned war for oil and power over the entire
continent of Asia?  Since when does knowledge of details, knowledge of how
to manipulate the body, and where to register for a college education come
to people through genes? And presumably genes that by some miracle of
skipping seas and generations, they have in common with the current
right-wing Israeli government? Obviously you have an insight that goes far
beyond that.

YOUR COMMUNICATION IS A DEMONSTRATION  OF SOMETHING I HAVE ALWAYS DOUBTED
EXISTED - A VIVID AND VITRIOLIC TRANSLATION OF A POLITICAL ARGUMENT INTO
RABID ANTI-SEMITISM.

WILL YOU MAKE THE SAME KIND OF ARGUMENTS IF AND WHEN BUSH & CO DECIDE TO
INVADE NORTH KOREA? APPARENTLY IMMIGRANTS FROM THE FAR EAST TO THE US ALSO
HAVE DANGEROUS GENES. AND CONSIDERING THAT THEY HAVE BROUGHT THEIR GENES
DIRECTLY TO THE STATES, THEY WILL BE IN AN EVEN MORE VULNERABLE POSITION.

Devorah

Devorah Kalekin-Fishman, Dr. Rer. Soc.
Faculty of Education
University of Haifa