On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 04:17:43 +0000, David Maciver wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've written a patch that lets you configure the menu title and colorset
> separately from the rest of the menu.
>
> I've added menustyle options HilightTitle, TitleColorset and TitleFont.
>
> Here is an example of what it looks like:
> http://metawire.org/~frogb/menu2.png
>
> Patch against CVS:
> http://metawire.org/~frogb/menutitle.patch

Could this be included in fvwm? This sort of configuration seems quite
popular in other window managers. It was originally posted on the fvwm
forum[1] where people seem to want it. It seems to work ok for me but is
there anything that should be changed/fixed in the code, or any reason
this cannot be accepted?

[1] http://fvwm.lair.be/viewtopic.php?t=1141