On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Dominik Vogt wrote:

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 09:25:11AM +0100, Viktor Griph wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Dominik Vogt wrote:

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 07:27:55PM +0100, Viktor Griph wrote:
On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Dominik Vogt wrote:
I have applied the patch with some changes and bugfixes:

* The text of the menuitem is always drawn in the given colour
 set (this required a bugfix in the text drawing library).

I don't think this should be done if no colorset is specified for the
title. In that case I belive it should use the color of the normal items,
or old configs using other color than black will get a black title color.

That's exactly what I said (or maybe wanted to say).  Currently:

* No TitleColorset given -> normal item colours are used.
* TitleColorset given -> foreground of cs is used.
* TitleColorset and HilightTitleBack given -> foreground and
  background of cs ase used.

In that case it's not working, because I don't have a TitleColorset, and
my menu title is black, while the rest of the items are khaki.

Works perfectly for me.  Can you post an example config that shows
the problem?

Just the following is ennough:
----
Colorset 0 fg khaki,bg rgb:dd/00/00