On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 02:05:18AM +0400, Serge (gentoosiast) Koksharov wrote:

> I'm not surprised by this. As I pointed out earlier I'm new to the
> project, so look carefully before merging them in. And my English
> knowledge is somewhat limited, it's not my primary language and I
> can't practice it everyday. About technical mistakes, if it's not
> difficult for you, could you show me where I made them (may be in
> private mail, if it's too offtopic for this mailing list).

It's best to keep it on-list so that others can benefit from it.  You'll
have to wait until next week, alas.   I have various University things
that I need to do first.  They're only minor things that need pointing
out.

> And thank you and all other workers for this fantastic software
> project.

I don't do a thing for FVWM other than a few user support things, and
odd adhoc patches I don't care much to release.

> P.S.1: Where I can find recent mailing list archives? On
> 'http://www.mail-archive.com/fvwm-workers@fvwm.org/' most recent dated
> 2005/06/24. P.S.2: I'm now subscribed to the list, but received CCs
> of last 2 msgs from you and from Dan.

They will apeear on mail-archive as well as gmane at some point, no
doubt.

-- Thomas Adam

--
I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else.