On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

On 14 Apr 2006 19:32:16 +0200, Viktor Griph wrote:

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006, Serge (gentoosiast) Koksharov wrote:

2) If this problem can't be solved without much hassle I think we should
make it clear in documentation that ResizeOpaque style don't applies to
shaded windows.

I like it the way it is. I'm really not interested in the content of
shaded windows. Vote for a change of documentaion

Yes.

possible together
with an option to the WindowShade command to use the last shade direction.

Ok, but adding this feature (storing the last shade direction per window)
is not urgent. A user may implement this using custom functions.

I believe, but haven't checked it up, that the shading direction isn't overwritten when unshading a window, so it would really just be some option to use whatever value already in there. Possible with addition to make sure that the default value for windows that haven't been shaded before make sence.

/Viktor