On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 11:44:51PM +0100, seventh guardian wrote:
> But in what refers to FvwmGtk, it works exactly the same without gnome
> support. The final question is, is it worth remove gnome support from
> FvwmGtk if the rest of fvwm still needs it...

FvwmGTK is just that -- turning various bits and bobs to use GTK.  The
fact that the GNOME developers seem to think the detritous they call
code in GTK is their doing needs removing quite frankly.   The G in GTK
does not stand for GNOME.  The sooner the GNOME developers realise this,
the better for everyone.

Note that the superfluous libs that the Debian maintainer still has with
fvwm-gnome is still his fault, but he won't listen to requests for its
removal.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"If I were a witch's hat, sitting on her head like a paraffin stove, I'd
fly away and be a bat." -- Incredible String Band.