Hi folks,

Sorry for the delay.

seventh guardian wrote:
> On 9/4/06, Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> If we really do not use "implib" I'm all for removing the
>> test.  It's causing endless troubles for me.
>
> Ok, done.
>
> It's strange, but it seems that the imlib test macro was realy never
> used! So it's strange how it affected the compilation under Debian..
>
> Harald does it work now?

Yes, configure went fine:

FVWM Configuration:

  Version:     2.5.18 (from cvs)

  Executables: /usr/local/bin
  Man pages:   /usr/local/share/man
  Modules:     /usr/local/libexec/fvwm/2.5.18
  Data files:  ${prefix}/share/fvwm
  Perl lib:    ${prefix}/share/fvwm/perllib
  Locale msg:  ${prefix}/share/locale  ar de fr sv_SE zh_CN

  With Asian bi-direct. text support? yes
  With Gettext Native Lang support?   yes (libc)
  With GTK+ required for FvwmGtk?     yes
  With GDK image support in FvwmGtk?  yes
  With GNOME libs support in FvwmGtk? yes
  With Iconv support?                 yes (from C library)
  With Mouse strokes (gestures)?      yes
  With PNG image support?             yes
  With ReadLine sup. in FvwmConsole?  yes
  With RPlay support in FvwmEvent?    yes
  With Shaped window support?         yes
  With Shared memory for XImage?      yes
  With Session Management support?    yes
  With Xinerama multi-head support?   yes
  With Xft anti-alias font support?   yes (version 2)
  With XPM image support?             yes
  With Xrender image support?         yes

I also tried --with-gnome=no and --disable-gtk. Nothing
unexpected.

Many thanx

Harri