On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 12:52:21PM +0100, Thomas Funk wrote:
> "Thomas Adam" <tho...@fvwm.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 12:25:09PM +0100, Thomas Funk wrote:
> > > I think we should. It's better to have such in the documentation so no
> > > questions appears anymore ;)
> > >
> > > I can add it to the document, no prob.
> >
> > I've added a few words about this, without making this a rule, which
> > hopefully people will follow.
>
> That's fine, thanks.

I've merged this to 'master' now.  I don't think there's anything wildly
inaccurate about what I've written, so if anyone has any major gripes with the
proposed workflow, etc., do please discuss it!

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)