On 04/08/2016 11:08 PM, Thomas Adam wrote:
On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 09:44:48PM +0200, Thomas Funk wrote:
What about the perlib pages and the ... uhm ... 'unstable' documentation
pages (http://fvwm.org/doc/unstable/index.html)? Will they appear again
in the future?

perllib maybe (althought woefully out of date, and it's on my TODO list to
look at).

I could help you if you like as I did much inside Fvwm-Nightshade with
perllib.

 As for unstable man pages, no.  There's no such thing any more, and
hasn't been for a long time now.

'unstable' was only used as example. As I remember the same pages exists
on 'stable', too. But it would be a shame to lost those pages. Also Dan
did much work on the linking on the FVWM page.

Btw I have some website links for our 'Links' page:

History
-------
In the beginning was ...
http://edulinux.homeunix.org/fvwm/user_enumerate.html

Really?  That shouldn't resolve at all.  You mean:

http://www.xteddy.org/fvwm/user_enumerate.html

Yes, indeed :)

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about
the the universe."   --   Albert Einstein