On 10/08/07, Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think you have no idea of the extend of my efforts to keep
> naming consistent in the source tree.

Oh, I can well imagine it's a lot of work.  But it's really only the
documentation that would need changing if anything since:

* Having a binary name all in capitals (a la FVWM) is ludicrous -- and
goes against the grain for every other ""naming convention"" I've
seen.  (At best, *some* applications start with a capital letter, but
even that's rare).

* The naming is currently inconsistent anyway, since you have:
FvwmButtons -- if *you* wanted it consistent you'd have stuck with
fvwmbuttons from the outset to denote module names.  But it's fine, I
quite like the camelcase naming for modules.  :)

> And I'm happy if you *don't* do it just in context.  I've spent
> many hours to have consistent spelling all over the place.

You can have your toys back, of course.  Even if I do still go ahead
and change the *documentation* I know you're not going to be happy
about it.  I don't want to anger you either, so I'll drop it.  It's a
shame.

Should this resurface sometime again in the future, my offer is still open.