On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 08:54:07AM +1100, Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> Have you considered mirroring the git repository on github?
> (http://github.com)  That could ease the load on xteddy.org
> for git checkouts.

It's not the git aspect that's the problem (I already host a number of FVWM
things on github), it's whether or not the bandwidth to xteddy.org is
monumental.

> What do you have in mind?  Just the CSS, or changing the page.tmpl
> template also?

I don't care -- either or just one of them.  I care much more about the
*content*, as that's the one thing I've always been able to provide.  As for
aesthetics, I couldn't care less.

> I'd be interested in helping with the styling, if that's okay.

It's a wiki -- edit it.  :P

"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.