On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 08:10:53PM -0300, Eric Cristianini wrote:
> Something i have created myself using some ideas from the said app
> (fvwm interface, console interface & exec stuff), it was written
> from scratch as i was in need of a very simple app and needed a
> number of features that would make almost impossible (not worth) to
> modify fvwmbuttons to implement those.
>
> Also it had to be written from scratch 'cause of licensing.

Then I can't say what undefined behaviour you're dragging in...

> Yup, i applied the NeverFocus to *, but i see that behavior with any
> option i use, including the default config that comes with fvwm...
> every thing i click on.. the thing shows me the root menu... on top
> of the app... very odd/weird.

What?  You need to think really hard here.  And I mean *really* hard.   So
you have this:

Style * NeverFocus

... and yet, clicking on an application in this way brings up the root
window?  Utter nonsense.  Again, think very carefully.

It could be this touchscreen driver you speak of, or some kind of synaptics
issue (if it's using that, etc.)  Either way, what you're seeing, has
nothing to do with how FVWM might interpret the events.

Oh, and consider using 2.5.X, that at *least* has EWMH support.  You'd
benefit from that, if nothing else.  The fact that you can't deploy that
means your circumstances are the pits.  Fix that first, then it might be
worthwhile.

"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.