Hello Fernando,

Am 15:27 2003-06-03 +0200 hat Fernando Poza geschrieben:

>Hi there!
>
>I'm new in the list, but not in fvwm. I'm running debian in my box, and
>I wanted to update to the last stable fvwm version. But the thing is
>that it seems there is no debian package with fvwm.(fvwm*.deb) in
>fvwm.org.
>
>Am I right?, or I'm just not looked for correctly. Then, where can I
>find it?.
>
>Otherwise, I'm thinking in packagin it for debian.
>
>Let's see.
>
>Regards
>
>Fernando

Corently I am a little bit blocked in Strasbourg, because my
Workstation is gone for some days but Curently I am packuing
up 2.5.6 which will availlable on my new website at free.fr.

apt-get compatibel ;-))

But curently I must wait until I get the Money from my
insurance to Buy a new Computer.

Note:   I am using fvwm2 since 1999 with Debian/SLINK and a
        Backport for HAMM. fvwm2 is great !!!

Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.