Hello,

I am trying to define a style for a clock application so it behaves as if it
were part of the wallpaper. I already removed its title bar and frame, made
it sticky, and added it to the skip list, but this is not enough. I would also
like it to stay on the bottom layer, and other windows not to try to avoid
overlapping this clock. For instance, I have defined the following (handy ^^)
binding:

Key F9          A       C4      Maximize-almost-vertical
DestroyFunc Maximize-almost-vertical
AddToFunc Maximize-almost-vertical
+ I Maximize 0 grow

When I press the according keys, a window is maximized as much as
possible without overlapping. In this specific case, I would like it not to
take into account the clock I mentionned.

I am not very familiar with layers yet, and trying StaysOnBottom did
not make it. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Julien Guertault