Am 02.07.2007 16:41 schrieb Thomas Adam:
> Needs updating a tad, but:
>
> http://linuxgazette.net/100/adam.html

Nice article. To cite: "Session management allows the state of
applications that are running to be saved and remembered."

So that the computer behaves like my desk. If I leave the room and come
back later, it is in the same mess as I left it.-(

This is certainly a matter of taste, but I personally don't like this
ideas. I want to define the initial setup of applications explicitely
(StartFunction) and don't want just any odd incoherent state be resurrected.

Viele Grüße,
Harald.

--
Harald Kirsch | pifpafpuf bei gmx punkt de